2023 Indiana Health Care Leadership Conference
October 17, 2023 | 8:30 AM
The 2023 Indiana Health Care Leadership Conference is for Long-Term Care Providers.
The conference will provide an opportunity for leadership at long-term care facilities to gather and obtain tools and resources needed to assist in caring for residents. Attendees will receive up-to-date information to help improve residents’ quality of life and quality of care through education and implementation of current evidence-based practices.
The Biltwell Event Center, October 17, 2023 at 8:30am
We have two different options for attending this year’s conference.
- Early Bird Registration (Ends Jul 31th): $65
- Regular Registration Fee (Ends September 15th): $70
- Late Registration Fee: $75
- Early Bird Registration (Ends Jul 31): $55
- Regular Registration Fee (Ends September 15th): $60
- Late Registration Fee: Registration Fee: $65.
Tuesday, October 17
7:30 AM – 8:30 AM
8:30 AM – 9:00 AM
Welcome from Dr. Lindsay Weaver, Indiana State Health Commissioner
9:00 AM – 9:30 AM
9:30 AM – 10:00 AM
Abuse in Indiana Nursing Homes
10:00 AM – 10:30 AM
10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
1:30 PM – 3:20 PM
Dr. Beth Nolan from Teepa Snow’s Positive Approach to Care (PAC) – Trauma-informed Care and Preventing Abuse in Nursing Homes
3:20 PM – 3:30 PM
How do I register for the conference?
Register online for the fastest processing, click here.
Register and pay by July 15th, to take advantage of the first early registration discount. To avoid late registration fee, sign up and pay by September 15, 2023.
Your registration must be paid in full to receive your conference badge and access to sessions.
Can I register for the conference over the phone?
Pre-event registration is available online only. While on-site registration is available on event day, it is subject to availability.
Once I submit my conference registration, will a confirmation be sent to me?
Yes. Please keep a watch on your email as a copy of the confirmation and receipt will be sent to the registrant only as a PDF attachment.
Can I receive CEU credits by attending this event?
To receive Continuing Education Credits, the following criteria must be met:
Conference registration fees must be paid in full. Attendees must attend sessions in full (i.e. no leaving before the session is over).
On-site Attendee’s badge must be scanned at the CEU desk at the start of every session. It is the attendee’s responsibility to ensure their badge is scanned.
Virtual attendees must be shown as checked in to every session to confirm attendance.
All CE provider forms must be completed and legible in order to receive your certificates. Conference attendees who do not fulfill these requirements will not receive a certificate of attendance. There are no exceptions to this policy. Thank you for adhering to these guidelines.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR IN-PERSON REGISTRANTS
- If received on or before August 1st, cancellations of virtual conference registrations will result in a full refund. There will be no refunds for cancellations after August 1st.
- Registrations transferred from in-person to virtual are allowed anytime but attendees will not be eligible for a refund after August 15th; sales are final after August 15th.
- Registration transfers from virtual to in-person can occur at any time but are subject to space availability.
- Registration transfers to another person within your company are accepted at any time.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR VIRTUAL REGISTRANTS
- If received on or before September 1st, cancellations of virtual conference registrations will result in a full refund. There will be no refunds for cancellations after September 1st.
- Registrations transferred from in-person to virtual are not eligible for a refund after August 15th; sales are final after September 1st.
- Registration transfers from virtual to in-person can occur anytime but are subject to space availability.
- Registration transfers to another person within your company are accepted anytime.
When will I receive my badge?
Badges will be available to be picked up on-site at the conference registration desk at the Biltwell Event Center.
The conference registration desk will be open during the following times:
Tuesday, October 17 – 7:30 am–3:00 pm
Is there parking available on-site?
Yes, there is free onsite parking available for at the Biltwell Event Center
Will meals be provided during conference?
Continental breakfast and Lunch will be provided to all attendees and speakers!
What is the dress attire for the conference?
We recommend wearing business casual attire and comfortable shoes.
Will photos and/or videos be taken during the conference and events?
By attending this conference, your photo is subject to be taken and used for various promotional purposes, including posts made on social media during the event.
Where can I find the latest information on the conference?
Stay up-to-date on current developments by visiting www.cultureofcare2023.com
Is there a coat and bag check?
Yes, there will be complimentary coat and luggage checks available from 7:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m for all attendees
What should I do if I have a question that is not on this list?
We’re happy to assist you with any additional questions you may have on this year’s event. Please contact us.
The Biltwell Event Center
950 S White River Pkwy Dr W,
Indianapolis, IN 46221