july 9-11, 2019
SDA board/commitee meeting Helsinki
We encourage all the members that participate in the planned Committees, Work Groups and Board to participate in the 2019 Summer Board/Committee Interim Meeting. This meeting will be dedicated to the next generation definition of SD Express cards based on PCIe 4.0 and dual lane. If you are interested in benefitting from the next SD standard specification definition – whether by influencing solutions or just keeping yourself current with our cutting-edge specification creation – you are welcome to join our discussions in Helsinki.
How do I reserve a hotel room at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel?
- Go to hotel website: https://www.radissonblu.com/en/royalhotel-helsinki?facilitatorId=CSOSEO&csref=org_gmb_sk_en_sn_ho_HELZH
- Select Book Now (blue button on top right of web page)
- On top two boxes, input arrival and departure dates (primary block is available July 8 – 12; rooms prior and post are based on availability)
- In the Pull Down Box “Lowest Rate Available”, select Promotional Code and add SDCARD in box provided
Your SDA rate includes Breakfast, WIFI, VAT and guest sauna.
What is the SDA Group Rate at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel?
The group rate is €150 Single/€170 Double, and includes VAT, full breakfast, WIFI and guest sauna.
What is the nearest international airport?
Helsinki International Airport (HEL) You can get more information on the airport HERE
How do I get from the airport to the hotel?
Train: From the international airport, take the I or P train to the Helsinki Central Station. Walk to hotel from station takes about 8 minutes.
- Travel time: 30 minutes
- Approx. Cost: €5.50
- Travel time: 30 minutes
- Approx. Cost: €35 – 45
What is the cost to attend the meeting?
Registration is complimentary for all current SD Association members.
What is the dress code for the meeting?
Business or Smart casual
Where can I get an invitation letter if I need to get a visa?
What is the weather like in Helsinki in early July?
Daily high temperatures increase by 2°F, from 68°F to 70°F, rarely falling below 60°F or exceeding 79°F. The highest daily average high temperature is 71°F on July 22.
Are touring options available if I decide to stay in Helsinki for vacation?
You can find more information on Helsinki tourism HERE
Radisson Blu Royal Hotel
Runeberginkatu 2 FI-00100
P: +358 20 1234 701
SDA Group Rate: €150 Single/€170 Double
Rate includes VAT, full breakfast, WIFI and guest sauna.
1. Go to hotel website (Reserve Hotel button below)
2. Select Book Now (blue button on top right of web page)
3. On top two boxes, input arrival and departure dates (primary block is available July 8 – 12; rooms prior and post are based on availability)
4. In the Pull Down Box “Lowest Rate Available”, select Promotional Code and add SDCARD in box provided