2021 SDA Fall Online IOP
November 16 – 18, 2021 | Daily from 9:00am – 6:00pm
WHAT IS AN “ONLINE IOP”?
The SD Association Compliance Committee is holding a Fall Online Interoperability Event on November 16 – 18, 2021 (Japan time). New this year will be the “Virtual Host Tests” as noted below. Upon registration, you will receive a full Event Overview, as well as all the forms required to participate in this event. Registration is open from October 1 – 29, 2021 so register today!
- Live streaming and real-time chat will be offered to enable real-time communications between Host, Card and Test Engineer
- Test Engineer will facilitate Host vs. Card Operations
- Host and Card manufacturers may choose AM or PM time slots based on location/time zone
- Test Record is delivered by “Check List” and “Video”
- Participants (Host and Card) need to send product(s) to Allion Japan Office (Tokyo, JP) prepaid to arrive by November 5, 2021. Full address will be provided.
- Product(s) are returned after the event is completed (return shipping charges covered by SDA)
Virtual Host Tests
We are inviting host products from the market to participate in interoperability tests. We will prepare online and offline tests, depending on your time zone.
Virtual Host Examples:
- Music Player
- Game Console
- Action CAM
- Professional Camera
- Car Navigation System
- Drive Recorder
All the information and forms you need to participate in this event will be sent to you in an announcement, as well as are available at the SDA website on the Member Home Page under the listing of the event. If you have any questions, please contact Belinda Lucero at email@example.com.
Novemeber 16-18, 2021
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Q. When does registration close?
A. October 29, 2021 (USA Pacific Time)
Q: What is the deadline to return the Sample List?
A: October 29, 2021 (USA Pacific Time)
Q: When are my products due to arrive at the Allion Labs in Japan?
A: Products (DUT) should arrive before November 5, 2021 (Japan Time)
Q: Do I have to pay for shipping of my products?
A: You will arrange and pay shipment costs to the Allion Lab in Japan and SDA will pay return shipment costs excluding taxes, which is the responsibility of the participating company.
Q: What video streaming platform will you use for the video portion of the testing sessions?
A: WebEx (by Cisco)
Contact Event Organizer
Event technology powered by