october 27 – 30, 2020
SDA Fall Online
WHAT IS AN “ONLINE IOP”?
• Live streaming and real-time chat will be offered to enable real-time
communications between Host, Card and Test Engineer
• Test Engineer will facilitate Host vs. Card Operations
• Test Record is delivered by “Check List” and “Video”
• Participants (Host and Card) need to send product(s) to Allion Japan
Office (Tokyo, JP) in advance (shipment prepaid by participating
company). Full address will be provided.
• Product(s) will be returned after the event is completed (shipping
charges covered by SDA)
CALL FOR ATTENDEES
All Host/Car types welcome:
• Standard SD/microSD (adapters required)
• HS/USH-I/UHS-II/SD Express
Ver. 5.0 cards with Video Speed Class will also be welcome, but note VSC adopted hosts are still very rare.
• CC may prepare simple register dump tool for Ver. 5.0 cards
which may be beneficial for early implementation
Where do I send my product?
ALLION JAPAN INC.
Takanawa Park Tower 1F,
SHINAGAWA-KU, TOKYO, 1410022, JAPAN
Tel: +81-354887368 (Ext 290)
Attn: Yoshinori Hirayama , Mr.
What are the shipping costs?
Participating company is responsible for all shipping charges to Allion Japan. SDA will return ship your product but your company is responsible for any fees or duties for return.
When are the products due to arrive at the Allion Lab?
Card and Host products are due to arrive by October 19, 2020.
Will you send the product back to me?
Yes. Please provide your full return shipping information on the Registration Form.
When is the registration form due?
September 30, 2020
How can I schedule a time slot during the event dates?
Email preferred time slot per AM/PM per day to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 17, 2020.
What is the cost to attend the meeting?
Registration is complimentary for all current SD Association members.