2023 State Voices Southern Convening
April 4 – 6, 2023
Join us in Montgomery, Alabama, for Southern table affiliates and emerging states to connect in person to deepen our relationships and alignment on our collective vision for the South. We plan to develop a collective narrative for southern power-building and shared funding priorities for long-term multi-investment into southern c3 infrastructure.
During our time together, we hope to accomplish the following:
- Deepen relationships between Southern Tables, in-state partners, and funders.
- Provide capacity-building opportunities to affiliate tables in the South and develop a plan to strengthen the c3 ecosystem in the South over the next decade.
- Participants will leave the convening with an aligned understanding of the work happening in each state and have identified opportunities for peer learning and collaboration.
- Attendees must be fully vaccinated by CDC guidelines, and show proof of vaccination at registration with a physical copy of your vaccination record or a photograph of your vaccination record.
- Attendees must test and have a negative test result, and monitor symptoms before travel.
- COVID rapid tests will be available on site but daily testing is not required.
- Masks are encouraged and will be available on site.
Who will be there?
Southern tables, partners, and funders.
What to Bring?
- Light jacket or sweater for the evenings
- Comfortable shoes
- Business casual attire
Shuttles will be provided to and from the hotels to the venue.
Will lodging be provided?
Yes, upon your confirmation of registration, we will add you to our rooming list at one of the following hotels: Montgomery Marriott Prattville Hotel & Conference Center at Capitol Hill, Renaissance Montgomery Hotel & Spa at the Convention Center, or Staybridge Suites Montgomery.
- Your onsite events team:
Equal Justice Initiative Museum and Memorial
400 N. Court Street
Mongtomery, AL 36104